Full flexibility due to the disposable blade holder or standard knife holder and the multiple clamps for any kind of specimen. In addition, the clamping levers and blade ejector is adjustable from left to right.
One-handed specimen orientation on the x- and y-axis as well as the blade holder positioning scale on the base plate allows a fast alignment.
All in sight
All settings can be easily seen and monitored through the LCD screen which is displayed at the eye level of the user, located on the front of the microtome.
Section waste tray
The large waste tray fits perfectly to the body of the microtome and collects the waste during sectioning. Disposal of cutting waste is easy and fast.
The handwheel can be locked in any position. The blade holder features a finger protection system for increased safety. A second handwheel brake is optionally available.
All Cut Microtomes have been created with the user in mind – ergonomic is just as important as the section quality. Perfect fit for workplaces of the Ergotec series
- Aquatec system
- MTR Bench top quick-freezing unit
- Magnifier with illumination
- TC65 Disposable blade holder (for tungsten carbide blades)
- Tungsten carbide blades (1 pcs.)
- Glass knife holder (for triangle glass knives)
- Specimen arc (for glass knife holder application)
- Super Mega Cassette Clamp, orientable
- Super Mega Cassette Clamp, fixed
- Standard specimen clamp, fixed
- Foil clamp
- Prism (Set)
- Round specimen holders (different diameters on demand)
- More on request
CUT 4062 SPECIFICATION
Section Thickness Range
0.5–2μm in 0.5-μm steps
2–10μm in 1-μm steps
20–60μm in 2-μm steps
Trim Thickness Settings
± 8 °
560 x 550 x 325 mm