Multiple different features can often make it complicated for the user. The Cut 6062 has an intuitive control panel that can be easily controlled and is more user-friendly.
One-handed specimen orientation on the x- and y-axis as well as the blade holder positioning scale on the base plate allows a fast alignment.
All in sight
All settings can be easily seen and monitored through the LCD screen which is displayed at the eye level of the user, located on the front of the microtome.
Section waste tray
The large waste tray fits perfectly to the body of the microtome and collects the waste during sectioning. Disposal of cutting waste is easy and fast.
The hand wheel can be locked
in any position. The blade holder features a finger protection system for increased safety. A second handwheel brake is optionally available.
All Cut Microtomes have been created with the user in mind – ergonomic is just as important as the section quality. Perfect fit for workplaces of the Ergotec series.
- Aquatec system
- MTR Benchtop quick-freezing unit
- Magnifier with illumination
- External control panel CUT 6062
- TC65 Disposable blade holder (for tungsten carbide blades)
- Tungsten carbide blades (1 pcs.)
- Glass knife holder (for triangle glass knives)
- Specimen arc (for glass knife holder application)
- Super Mega Cassette Clamp, orientable
- Super Mega Cassette Clamp, fixed
- Standard specimen clamp, fixed
- Foil clamp
- Prism (Set)
- Round specimen holders (different diameters on demand)
More on request
Section Thickness Range
0.5–2μm in 0.5-μm steps
2–20μm in 1-μm steps
20–50μm in 2-μm steps
50–100μm in 5-μm steps
Trim Thickness Settings
± 8 °
520 x 600 x 325 mm