Giving Back: We Are Here To Help.
At Solmedia we like to support charities and organisations that work tirelessly to help those in need. We as an organisation and the members within the team, who each have charities close to their hearts, continue to donate and get involved in activities to raise money for a wide variety of worthy causes including Great Ormond Street Hospital, The County Air Ambulance, Cancer Research Trust, Alzheimer’s Society, and many more.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2023 Every year we participate in the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. As specialists in… Continue Reading
- Coracle World Championship 2023 – Macmillan Cancer Support Coracle World Championship 2023 - Macmillan Cancer Support The “Solmedia Snappers” once again took on the challenge of the Coracle… Continue Reading
- Solmedia Snappers to take part in the Coracle World Championships 2022 On Friday 16th September 2022, the Solmedia team will be having a splashing afternoon at the Coracle World Championships. Our… Continue Reading
- 5K Memory Walk for Alzheimer’s Our charitable work always starts at home! As a company that proudly works to support and supply organisations within The… Continue Reading
- Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer! As a company, we are proud to work alongside some incredible experts, organisations and charities that are dedicating their time… Continue Reading
- The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2021 Every year we participate in the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. As specialists in… Continue Reading
- Comic Relief If you missed it on our social media, for Comic Relief we took part in the 2021 campaign 'Share a… Continue Reading
- Operation Santa For December the team at Solmedia collectively donated a number of gifts & selection boxes to contribute as stocking fillers… Continue Reading
- TINY HEROS As we enter the ‘second wave’ of coronavirus, and the latest strategy to tackle the surge in Covid-19 cases is now in place; we are made to reflect and compare the experiences and… Continue Reading
- Easter Egg Collection This Easter we collaborated with the supermarket retailer, Sainsbury's and their Shrewsbury store to donate Easter eggs to Hope House… Continue Reading