Multiple different features can often make it complicated for the user. The Cut 5062 has an intuitive control panel that can be easily controlled and is more user-friendly.
One-handed specimen orientation on the x- and y-axis as well as the blade holder positioning scale on the base plate allows a fast alignment.
All in sight
All settings can be easily seen and monitored through the LCD screen which is displayed at the eye level of the user, located on the front of the microtome.
Section waste tray
The large waste tray fits perfectly to the body of the microtome and collects the waste during sectioning. Disposal of cutting waste is easy and fast.
The handwheel can be locked in any position. The blade holder features a finger protection system for increased safety. A second handwheel brake is optionally available.
All Cut Microtomes have been created with the user in mind – ergonomic is just as important as the section quality. Perfect fit for workplaces of the Ergotec series.
- Aquatec system
- MTR table top quick freezer
- Magnifying glass with lighting
- External control unit for CUT 5062
- TC65 disposable blade holder (for carbide blades)
- Carbide blades (1 pc.)
- Glass knife holder (for triangle glass knives)
- Sample sheet (for use with glass knife holder)
- Super mega cassette clamp, orientable
- Super mega cassette clamp, rigid
- Standard clamp, rigid
- Foil clip
- Prism (set)
- Round specimen holder (different diameters on request)
- Others on request
CUT 5062 SPECIFICATION
Section Thickness Range
0.5–2μm in 0.5-μm steps
2–20μm in 1-μm steps
20–50μm in 2-μm steps
50–100μm in 5-μm steps
Trim Thickness Settings
± 8 °
520 x 600 x 325 mm