The Cromatec slide baskets can be processed directly in all Slee coverslippers. In case of using a different coverslipper, there are adapters available for using the baskets in the Cromatec product line.
The flexibility of the Slee Cromatec stainer is unique. This singularity is characterized by individually programmable time settings for each station and freely selectable positions for the washing cuvettes. The cleaning of the exhaust air is accomplished by the integrated carbon filter or by a connection to a central extraction system. The very quiet operating noise avoids any disturbance.
Due to the compact and space-saving design, the stainer can be easily integrated into your laboratory. To safeguard the operation of the unit in case of power failures, every device is equipped as standard with an integrated uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Highest throughput in routine, e.g. H&E staining
- Individual time settings, station for station, for maximum flexibility
- Continuous loading with slide baskets
- Up to 6 washing cuvettes with controlled fresh water supply
- Reagent management system for maximum and consistent staining quality
- Smart device connectivity for monitoring staining processes, apps for iOS and Android
- Very quiet operating noise
- Integrated exhaust cleaning with carbon filter
- Easy handling via 7” touch display
- Integrated LED illumination of the working area
- Integrated uninterruptible power supply
- Staining cuvettes (20 pcs.)
- Washing cuvettes (6 pcs.)
- Basket carrier (6 pcs.)
- Slide baskets (6 pcs.)
- Transport container with lifter
- Xylene container insert with cover for unloading station
- Supply and drain hose
- Main cable
CROMATEC I SPECIFICATION
Number of Stations
Capacity of Slide Baskets
20 Slide Baskets
up to 1,800 pcs./hrs.
Volume staining/ washing cuvette
Number of washing cuvettes
Up to 6
Loading/ Unloading Stations
5 slide baskets each
20 programmes with up to 20 steps each
5 sec. up to 1 hrs.
Exhaust/ Exhaust Air Volume
Up to 200 m³/hrs.,
UPS Back Up Time
up to 4 hrs
100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (W x D x H)
1,560 x 640 x 620 mm