- Heated tap to prevent wax blockages
- Accurate temperature control with digital display
- Stainless steel construction with antimicrobial coating to inhibit bacteria growth
- Enhanced safety with high temperature cut-off at 120°C
- Fully insulated tank prevents heat loss and ensures the outer surface stays cool
The nondrip lever has three settings; off, on-demand pull dispense, and continuous flow. The 0.5 mm mesh filter screen prevents coarse particles from entering the tap.
Temperature can be set from ambient to 70°C using digital temperature control panel. The on/off temperature control keeps accuracy to ±1°C. The 7.5 L capacity tank can melt up to 13.2 lb (6 kg) of pelletized wax at a time. When set at 65°C, the unit will take approximately 90 minutes to fully melt 11 lb (5 kg) of pelletized wax.
|Specifications & Description|
|Max Temperature (° C)||70|
|External Width (mm)||181|
|External Height (mm)||455|
|External Depth (mm)||500|