Digital Oven Thermometer with Min/Max, Alarm and UKAS Calibration Certificate, Temp Range -50 to 300°C
The Digital Oven Thermometer is an easy to use thermometer that displays both the current temperature, countdown/up time, and simultaneously displays both the high/low alarms and max/min temperatures.. Simply set the desired temperature using the buttons, insert the probe into your oven, the thermometer will beep, and the display will flash when the temperature is reached.
The timer is fully programmable, allowing the user to set the count up/down time to/from 99 hours, and 59 minutes. The unit incorporates a large, easy to read LCD display with user selectable backlight and a loud audible alarm with adjustable volume to 92dB – ideal for busy professional environments.
Housed in a durable, water resistant case, it is designed to either sit on a worktop, or attach to an appliance using the magnetic pads at the rear of the instrument.
- Temperature reading in less than 4 seconds
- Supplied complete with penetration probe and oven probe and clip
- Large backlit lcd display
- Loud 92db audible temperature alarm
- Incorporates clip to attach to oven shelf
- 2 metre stainless steel braided probe leads
- UKAS 3 point Calibration Certificate – instrument & probe (40, 100 & 200°C test points)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F
- Accuracy: ±1°C (-20 to 120°C), ±2°C (-50 to -20 & 120 to 200°C), ±3°C (200 to 300°C)
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 volt AAA (battery life: 5000 hours)
- Dimensions: 19 x 70 x 152mm